That thoroughly nice bloke, Dave Walker linked to me today with regards to church websites, so if you are coming from there, welcome!
My suggestion for church websites is to use a basic ‘content management system’ so that all the pages have the same look and feel. The blogging software wordpress fulfils this need well and there are templates or themes that have been created which are suitable for churches.
Tim Hyde has made a list of churches who are using wordpress for their church websites.
More (related) links:
- Who are the users of the church website?
- Unchanging (static) pages on your church’s website
- Choosing a theme
- Your church being searched on google
- Your church’s leadership and the church’s website
- What features does a church need on its homepage?
- To blog or not to blog (for a church)?
- Are church websites different from blogs?